Boston Young Healthcare Professionals is always looking for people who are interested in helping out. One way of doing this, is to join the leadership team. As long as you are passionate and want to make an impact on the Boston healthcare community, we can find ways for you to make a contribution.
We have a variety of positions ranging from being on the Executive Board, which is responsible for devising the overarching strategy of the organization, to being a Committee Chair, who will spearhead the vision and execution of one of our various committees. Regardless of the position and committee, you will be able to see the impact your work has on the organization.
If this is the type of work that interests you, and you want to work with people who share a strong desire to make an impact in the healthcare landscape, make sure to apply below.
Open Executive Board Positions
- Legal Counsel
Open Committee Chair Positions
- Annual Conference Planning Co-Chair (x2)
- Finance Director (x1)
- Health IMPACT (community service) Co-Chair (x1)
- Industry Education and Social Event Co-Chair
- Marketing and Communications Co-Chair (x2)
- Membership and Recruitment Co-Chair (x2)
- Strategic Partnerships (x1)
- Health Sector Leads (multiple openings)
To apply for any one of these positions use our application form.